Friday, January 27, 2012

First Finish for 2012

My First Finish for 2012 ........ Yay!!!!!



I finally got around to piecing together some of the blocks I have received in 2010 and 2011.

Ready to snuggle under when it gets a bit colder ;-)

I love the fact that all these different blocks have come from different parts of the world and look so great together.  I am really looking forward to snuggling under this one this coming winter ;-)

You can see more pics on my blog post HERE

So to my swap partners, thank you so much for the lovely blocks you have made.

7 comments:

Barb said...

Wonderful finish!!!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I love using swap blocks in quilts! Terrific job!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

The quilt turned out beautifully - Great Finish!

Maria said...

What a great cosy quilt.

Susan said...

What a lovely idea to swap block s around the world - and a great finish.

Chris H said...

Wow what lovely colours... it's gorgeous.

CathyC said...

Thank you for your lovely comments ;-)