If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Friday, January 27, 2012

First Finish for 2012

My First Finish for 2012 ........ Yay!!!!!



I finally got around to piecing together some of the blocks I have received in 2010 and 2011.

Ready to snuggle under when it gets a bit colder ;-)

I love the fact that all these different blocks have come from different parts of the world and look so great together.  I am really looking forward to snuggling under this one this coming winter ;-)

You can see more pics on my blog post HERE

So to my swap partners, thank you so much for the lovely blocks you have made.

7 comments:

Barb said...

Wonderful finish!!!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I love using swap blocks in quilts! Terrific job!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

The quilt turned out beautifully - Great Finish!

Maria said...

What a great cosy quilt.

Susan said...

What a lovely idea to swap block s around the world - and a great finish.

Chris H said...

Wow what lovely colours... it's gorgeous.

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

Thank you for your lovely comments ;-)