If you wish to join please email us your details and we will send an invite if we have space to, if no space available we will add your name to our waiting list and we will email you to join us as soon as a spot is available.

Thanks Dawn and Wendy
x


Friday, January 27, 2012

Another Finish

I finally finished this Christmas table topper for my daughter. 

I started it at least two years ago and there was always something else 'I needed to finish first'.  My daughter was so happy I finished that she typed my UFO list on my Blog - Thanks Katie!  There are many more UFO's but this is all I could think of while taking notes at a seminar (multi-tasking can be useful).  You can see my list at Quilting Chemist - Sew It's Finished Page.  I love looking at all the beautiful projects others have finished - thanks for the encouragement and inspiration!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Looks great!!

Susanne said...

Wonderful, love, love, love it!
Susanne :)

Maria said...

Lovely Finish

Susan said...

Lovely topper - and all done. Yippee!!

Wendy B said...

I think we're all nodding when you say.....there was always something else to finish first!!! Great job Danette, and welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing many more finishes!! I know you're inspiring me to get stuck into it!
sew many hugs

wendy :O) xo

Chris H said...

Good job! It's very pretty.