Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Member ! Me.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Raelene, this is my first posting on SIF.
I live in Victoria, Australia and love patchwork.

Well I finally did it. I counted all my "Work In Progress" {WIP}
I must admit I was really scared that I would be in the vicinity of 30 +.
I started most of these when I owned the patchwork shop. Now I am no longer there I should have enough time to finish them all. Also then start on my "Projects in Waiting" {PIW}
So imagine my surprise when I found out there was ONLY 14.

1.   Christmas Book Covers.
2.   Mrs Perkins Giraffe.
3.   Westalee Sampler Blocks - Turn into table runners.
4.   Blue Roses Quilt - Turn into Place mats, Table runner & Tablecloth. 
5.   I Spy Quilt.
6.   4 Patch Pillows.
7.   Moon glow BOM.
8.   2011 LL Mystery Quilt - Cutout but never sewn.
9.   Two for One Lilac Hill Project.
10.  Large Tablerunner ? - Not sure what this one will be, might even be bed runner.
11.  Holly & Berry Tablerunner
12.  Nic's Stack & Slash.
13.  Jelly Roll Friendship Braid.
14.  Christmas Angel Stitchery.
Not that long a list really :-)

I go to a sewing group every Tuesday so I plan to take a project each week. I have also been asked to join a sewing group, by a customer from the shop, which is every First & Second Monday of the month. Literally 1 min away from my house.
Sew with any luck I will get these finished and some of my PIW sewn and FINISHED.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Hi Raelene.. it will be fun sewing with you on our UFO's.... I find I really enjoy the sewing groups.... thought sometiems there is more chatter than sewing!!!
Hugz

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Hi Raelene, I'm a new to this group also. I' just finishing a UFO and should post tomorrow. Good luck with all your projects!

Susan said...

Well it seems you have the time and the group motivation, so hopefully we will see lots and put some of us to shame.

Wendyb said...

welcome along Raelene.....I'm sure we'll watch that list whittle away this year....only wish my waist would do the same!!!! lol
sew many hugs
Wendy :O)

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Welcome to the group Raelene