Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hello there

Hi everyone ;-)
My name is Cathy and I have some UFO's

When I first started quilting, I couldn't understand how people could start things and not finish them before starting on another project - I would never do that!  I could not appreciate the allure of just looking at and fondling your stash, or the enjoyment of ironing fabric!  How wrong I was ;-)  LOL

So here I am, ready to admit my "problem" in the hope of producing some finished items this year ;-)

I only have 8 items on my list at the moment, that is because I am still in the process of going through my cupboard and finding things - I am sure there are some little projects around that I have forgotten.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

welcome Cath.... I am sure we will all be able to support each other in the battle with our UFO addiction...
Hugz

Susan said...

Welcome aboard - isnt it funny how you start with great enthusiasm and then something else comes along and you start that and before you know it - kaboom - you have a huge pile of UFOs!! Make a list - and look at it all the time - that does help.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I have always been a starter and not a finisher lol. I think I see your problem though...too many swaps and block lotto winnings hehehe. I love the stacked coin quilt top though.

sunny said...

heehee! I didn't understand it in the beginning, either. It's fun to have things in different stages, so I can choose what to work on each day. Good luck with your list!

CathyC said...

thank you for the lovely welcome ;-)

Chris H said...

Hi chick... good luck finishing some of your UFO's this year.